What To Expect
Upon your arrival at Connect Orthodontics, please notify our receptionist. We can’t wait to welcome you to our office.
Dr. Matthew Stout will conduct a thorough clinical orthodontic examination and explain all aspects of treatment herself.
The Purpose of the Initial Examination is to Answer:
- What sort of orthodontic problem is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will the treatment cost?
If orthodontic treatment is indicated at this time, an appointment for Diagnostic Records is scheduled. If time allows, these diagnostic records can be taken at the initial visit.
What are Diagnostic Records?
- Study models of your teeth.
- Panoramic and cephalogram X-Rays and tracings.
- Doctor’s studying the diagnostic records and determining the best course of treatment.
Connect Orthodontics Accepts Medicaid Insurance
As a Medicaid Orthodontist, we get a lot of questions all the time about Medicaid coverage and how it works for getting braces. Our knowledgeable staff will clearly and thoroughly answer any questions you may have. It will be critical that you are still covered on the day of your complimentary consultation with Dr. Stout. We will send all necessary reports to Medicaid in a timely manner to determine if treatment for your orthodontic issue can be covered. If your case is approved, you must be covered the day you return to our office to begin treatment.
What Does my Investment Include?
Your investment includes:
- Orthodontic records, which consists of X-Rays, study models and a personalized growth study workup to determine your treatment objectives.
- Active treatment fee for both early treatment options and complete comprehensive treatment with braces includes all appliances, office visits, and procedures performed in the office. Appliances are durable and should last through the entire treatment period if the patient follows instructions. If appliances require replacement due to loss, breakage, misuse or failure to eliminate foods that cause damage, we reserve the right to charge an additional replacement fee.
- One set of final retainers for our limited (Phase I) and our comprehensive (Phase II) patients is provided upon completion of treatment. There is a replacement fee for each additional retainer that is lost or broken.
The Following Are Not Covered by Medicaid:
- Work performed at other dental offices outside our orthodontic practice.
- If an accident or injury occurs during treatment which results in TMJ (Temporo-Mandibular-Joint) complications, additional orthodontics, orthognathic surgery, etc, a fee adjustment may be required to complete treatment under these unusual circumstances.
It is our goal to see you, on time, for your appointment. Time is scheduled to complete the necessary procedure, give information about the treatment and answer any questions you may have. In order for us to maintain a schedule that runs in a timely manner, we request that patients arrive on time to avoid delays, as the day progresses. Your cooperation and consideration with appointments are greatly appreciated by our office and the patients that are seen after your appointment.